Thursday, March 24, 2016

Queen of Spades Interview of the Month - March 2016

This month's Queen of Spades interview is with a voluptuous housewife from the Midwest. Her name is Amah aka the Housewife In Heat. I grew up around sexy white women just like Amah. Its one of the reasons I always developed crushes on women 40 and up. Talking to Queen of Spades like Amah and Rachel Domino always make me wonder if those housewifes that I saw at church growing up had bouts of jungle fever too.

Be sure to leave a comment and let Amah know what you thought of the interview.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



"Black men make me cum like I had never cum with other men."



Spades Magazine: Hi Amah. Welcome to Spades Magazine. Tell us about you.

Housewife in Heat: Hi. I am Amah, aka Housewifenheat.  I am a Black cock slut.  I am in my 40’s and totally love being used by Black men.  I am married to a white man, and I love him dearly but sexually he can’t satisfy me, so I fuck Black men.  I am a Queen of Spades.  I am reserved for Black men only.  No white man fucks me, or ever will. Being Black only is exciting, amazing, and feels good sexually, as well as emotionally
.

SM: How does he feel you being in the lifestyle? 

HIH: My husband has encouraged me to be in the lifestyle.  He totally supports me serving Black men sexually. He’s a cuckold, and his small white dicklet is locked in a cage. It doesn’t get much more supportive than licking another man’s cum out of your wife’s pussy, knowing you can’t ever enter that pussy yourself.



SM: How long have you been in the lifestyle?  

HIH: I have been in the lifestyle well over 20 years, but I have been completely Black only now for 6 1/2 years.  

SM: What drew you to it? 

HIH: Curiosity mostly.  My husband and I liked having MFMs.  It was a lot of fun, but white men just couldn’t satisfy me, even multiple white men.  



SM: Have you always been attracted to Black men or is that something that developed later

HIH: I was curious about Black men but never really said anything.  But when my husband and I started watching interracial sex vidoes I got really turned on.  My husband started asking me questions, and discussing his own fantasies, which freed me to discuss mine, as well as my need for something different, something much more satisfying, in the bedroom. Then one day we decided to try it and I have been hooked ever since.

SM: What drew you to Black men? 

HIH: Seeing a Black man’s hand on a white woman was a turn on for me, then after having seen a Black man’s hand on my tits was a huge turn on and I couldn’t get enough of it.  The attitude of pride and confidence, and how they are so blunt about fucking me is hot. Many Black men tend to have larger cocks, and that is good as well. There are lots of things that go into it. 


"That man turned out to be an Army Drill Sergeant, and he was dark Black, massively hung, and my goodness, did he drill into me!"



SM: Why do you like making love to Black men

HIH: It is very erotic and hot and very satisfying.  Black men make me cum like I had never cum with other men.  

SM: How did your first Black experience come about and did your taste of interracial passion live up to what you were hoping for

HIH: My first experience was at Fort Sill/Lawton, Oklahoma. I’m an Army wife, and we were there, and we had been talking about meeting a Black man for the first time. That man turned out to be an Army Drill Sergeant, and he was dark Black, massively hung, and my goodness, did he drill into me! The thing that really rocked me, besides his size, was his attitude. He didn’t “have sex”, he just plain fucked me. He used my body for his pleasure, and I loved it. It was a day of firsts for us, including my husband being willing to go back to work and leave me with another man for the first time. But, my pussy was so sore, I was concerned about having more sex at the time…lol. But I also experienced things sexually I had never felt before, and I needed more. Much more. I still do.



SM: How has your IR sex life progressed since that 1st Black experience? 

HIH: I soon discovered that the amazing sex wasn’t just something that particular Black man did, but that it was common to many Black men. My IR sex life has progressed nicely. Lol  I am completely hooked on Black men and do not have sex with white men at all, not even my husband.  At first, my husband still entered me, but as always, he just plain couldn’t satisfy me. Then came the day that I told him he wouldn’t be fucking me anymore, only Black men would. I now enjoy spreading my legs for my husband, pointing to my freshly fucked pussy, and seeing him get to work licking me clean, as I kiss my Black lover. I am Black only, and I am often with Black men, and am exploring public dating, which is a new area for me. My husband does not enter my pussy, ass, or mouth, and isn’t even permitted to touch my breasts. I tend to show off by walking around nude in front of him, to pretty much torture him with what he can’t have. As for me, I need to be fucked by a dominant Black man, to be taken, to be used, to be a Black man’s slut.



SM: Any regular Black lovers? 

HIH: I have a few, actually. They are welcome in our home.

SM: Who do you prefer to sleep with? Your husband or your Black lovers?  

HIH: I prefer to sleep with my husband, because I love him.  But it can be fun spending the night, with a Black lover on occasion, and I have done so. I don’t fuck my husband, but I make sure he knows I love him.


"I soon discovered that the amazing sex wasn’t just something that particular Black man did, but that it was common to many Black men. My IR sex life has progressed nicely."



SM: Who do you sleep with more? Your Husband or your Black lovers? 

HIH: I sleep more with my husband. So far, there hasn’t been that sort of relationship with a Black man where I spend a lot of nights with him, though we’re open to it.

SM: What's your favorite way to pleasure BBC or be pleasured by them? 

HIH: I love giving and receiving oral… I would say that is one of my top favorites.  Sucking a Black man is a huge turn on for me. I love it all, though… I really love it when a Black man has me bent over in front of him and he fucks me, putting his hands on my back and just holding me down and using me.  



SM: Do you prefer one or groups? 

HIH: I really like one on one and an ongoing Lover, this enables me to learn what pleases the Black man more and I really enjoy giving them as much pleasure as possible.  The more he fucks me, the better I become at pleasing him, and my body’s responses intensify as well. I do enjoy groups, and have been with three Black men multiple times, and once, six Black men.  

SM: Are you strictly for BBC or you date and sleep with other races? 

HIH: I am strictly Black only. 



SM: What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done? 

HIH: Mmm…. I would have to say giving a blow job to a Black man in the parking lot of a department store in the middle of the afternoon.  Right up there with that was when my husband was returning from being in Iraq with the Army, and I was in bed with a Black man. I left his bed, put on my sun dress, and went to meet my husband’s bus, with my Black lover’s multiple loads of cum dripping down my legs. Another funny one was a time I drove through the gate of an Army post with a Black man’s cum on my face and hair. The gate guard sure looked at me oddly!


"I now enjoy spreading my legs for my husband, pointing to my freshly fucked pussy, and seeing him get to work licking me clean, as I kiss my Black lover."



SM: Are a size queen? 

HIH: Yes, I am a size queen.   

SM: What's the biggest cock you have had? 

HIH: I believe the biggest cock I have had was Black and it was over 12 inches long, and just over three inches across.  



SM: What is the perfect size cock for you? 

HIH: The perfect size for me is 8 to 9 inches long and really, really, really thick.  I love that size. I love the feeling of being stretched, of penetration far deeper than my husband ever can.

SM: What do you want to do most in the lifestyle that you haven't done yet? 

HIH: I would love to go on vacation or a trip with a Black man and my husband and spend the whole time serving the Black man sexually, with my husband having to watch and clean up.  



SM: Is that your biggest sexual fantasy? and if not, what is your biggest sexual fantasy? 

HIH: Biggest fantasy would be having a Black man as a neighbor and him using me pretty much when he wanted, on an ongoing basis.

SM: Are you into anal? 

HIH: This is a difficult question….mainly because I have done anal in the past but had an experience that has made it difficult for me to do it now.  I am exploring ways to remedy this.


"I need to be fucked by a dominant Black man, to be taken, to be used, to be a Black man’s slut."


 
SM: Swallow or spit? 

HIH: Oh, swallow! I gladly swallow Black men’s cum, but I do like to spit on a cock I am sucking, so I guess spit and swallow… For what it’s worth, I prefer feeling them cum in my pussy. I like them taking that liberty, and I can literally feel the hot splash of their cum in me, and I have intense orgasms from it.

SM: Do you have a Queen of Spades tattoo? 

HIH: I do have a Queen of Spades tattoo, on the small of my back. I got to the point in life where what I did with Black men was important enough to me that I wanted to be marked permanently as reserved for Black men. It’s also an important reminder to my husband. 



SM: If not would you get one to show your love for BBC? 

HIH: I am seriously contemplating getting another one.  Just haven’t decided yet on where to put it.

SM: Do any of your family or friends know about your involvement in the lifestyle or your love for BBC?  If not how do you think they would react? 

HIH: My family and most of my friends are not aware of my lifestyle.  I would say they would be rather shocked, because people who I am around tend to see me as a rather innocent, church girl, soccer mom, good girl type. People always do. Wow, are they mistaken!  



SM: What turns you on? 

HIH: I would say a Black man who is a gentleman, and confident in himself but not cocky.  A man who knows how to treat a lady and isn’t afraid to give her pleasure as well as receiving his own.  In bed, perhaps the biggest turn on is that moment just before a Black man cums in me, when his cock swells, he thrusts deep into me, and I know he is about to cum in me. 

SM: Turn offs? 

HIH: I would say turn offs are guys who just outright go straight to the want to fuck stage and not find out what I am into.  Also not having good hygiene. Arrogance is a huge turn off. Confidence is great. Arrogance stinks.   


" . . . when my husband was returning from being in Iraq with the Army, and I was in bed with a Black man. I left his bed, put on my sun dress, and went to meet my husband’s bus, with my Black lover’s multiple loads of cum dripping down my legs."



SM: What do you look for in a guy? 

HIH: I look for a guy who is clean cut and well groomed.  A guy who is confident in himself, but again not cocky or a thug type.  In addition to those things, I seek out Black men of strength, character, and intelligence. Dominant men.

SM: Are you bisexual? 



HIH: I am. I far prefer cock to pussy, though.

SM: In case they are reading this blog, do you have a celebrity crush? 

HIH: I am not sure you could call it a crush, but I would so jump Michael Strahan’s bones if given an opportunity. Are you out there, Michael? This white woman wants your cock!!



SM: A lot of hotwives/Queen of Spades are getting into making their own adult movies. Is that something you would ever do? 

HIH: I am not sure. I do have some home videos out there now.  But as for a whole movie, I would be game for trying it, assuming the people doing it are reputable in the business.

SM: Thanks for agreeing to this interview, Amah.  Where can someone keep up with you and get in contact with you? 

HIH: I would say the best way to contact me is housewifenheat@gmail.com.  Also have a twitter account @HousewifenHeat




"I would love to go on vacation or a trip with a Black man and my husband and spend the whole time serving the Black man sexually, with my husband having to watch and clean up."



33 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proof that stupid interent trolls that perhaps have some deep seated racial issues will say fucking anything as well. Not a fan of black men fucking white women, then why in the FUCKB did up decide to come to this specific blog you fucking idiot!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Quincy. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Hot interview. I appreciate the honesty of this fine white wife, Lady and married slut for black cocks only. I love seeing married white women enjoy being serviced by black cocks. Very exciting to know that her QoS tattoo is permanent. Her husband is a lucky man. I hope to watch my wife be fucked into many orgasms by a black man someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one hot lady! I love how honest she is about who she is sexually. More women should be like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy white lady! This Black man loves white sluts like this. Amah, if you ever get to Oregon, I'll use you hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Built for Black men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Queen I love to be your BBC cockold so I could lick all that delicious BBC cum off your body and your sweet pussy and asshole please lock me in chastity and own me and control me as your BBC cockold thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amah you are so sexy. I love that you love BBC

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous: Thank you.
    @Kendrik: I'll take you up on it if I'm ever there!
    @Phil: Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @kfb1967: Thank you. That was nice of you to say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these interviews with the ladies. It's very interesting to read about the beliefs of a woman I have been admiring (sometimes for years) in photos and videos online.

    I have been a fan of Amah for years and I'm always looking for her new posts on Fetlife. I just wish she was friendlier with white guys online. It's one thing not to fuck white guys and another to ignore them because of their skin color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fairly friendly with white guys on Fetlife, I just do not add them to my friends. If you want to interact with me then join my fan club on Fetlife. I gladly answer questions and interact there with all folks.

      Delete
  11. I have talked extensively with this white slut, and she is the real thing. She is smart, beautiful, built to give and receive pleasure, and more than ready to please.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great interview! Even sexier lady! I look forward to hearing about (and seeing) her future accomplishments. Damn girl you are a bad ass in more ways than one...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This white slut is a fine example of beauty and desire. I'd give her my Black cock daily, and fill that white pussy daily, if I were closer.

    I've seen you on Fetlife, slut. Not telling you who I am. You'll have to wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found this posting a fantastic piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you all for you comments. I really appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is living her dream and posting is a great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amah is an absolute Goddess! A true Queen who deservedly sits on a pedestal of sexual unattainability where non-Black men are concerned. For many white males like myself, I would find it more erotic to kiss the bottoms of her feet than have sex with my choice of Super Models, all of whom pale in comparison to her:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. An update on Amah, she now has a full time Black Boyfriend whom she is publicly dating in her hometown. I hope Spadesmag will consider her for a 2nd interview:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Michael Lopez, WisconsinAugust 25, 2016 at 5:15 AM

    I think it is hot that she has a boyfriend. I wonder what her husband thinks of that? I totally second the idea of a second interview! I think what I really find so very awesome about her is that she's a real person, doing what she loves.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amah, you don't know me. We'll never meet, I'm sure. But what you have done in your life has so inspired my wife that over the last several months, she has also gone Black only, including cutting me off. She has never been happier. So know that it isn't just in your own home, and that you are inspiring other housewives to do as you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Richard Maine: Thank you very much. I'm very honored, and flattered. I hope things go well for you, and I hope they go very well for her!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes, I do now have a boyfriend. I am really enjoying it, and exploring this with my husband/boi.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So how has your cuck handled the boyfriend thing?

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ Nathan Groble, my cuck has handled the boyfriend thing very well. There has been some hiccups so to speak but I think that is normal in any new relationship. Overall my cuck loves it that I have a boyfriend and am being used more often.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loved every minute of your interview

    ReplyDelete