Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Big Titty Queen of Spades Roxy Dover Looking for New BBC Lovers


This week another Queen of Spades asked Spades Magazine to post a ad so she can find more BBC in her area.  Big titty (38F!!!) New England Queen of Spades Roxy Dover is a true Black Cock Slut.  Click here to see other Queen of Spades personal ads like Roxy's.

Are you a Queen of Spades that would like to post a ad contact Spades Mag at Drew@SpadesMag.com.  It is 100% FREE!!!.






Roxy Dover


  • Date of Birth: January 16th
  • Zodiac Sign:Capricorn
  • Age: 34
  • Height: 5'6''
  • Eye Color: Green
  • Measurements: 38F - 39 - 40
  • Marital Status: Engaged
  • Turn-Ons: Big cocks, daddy's, cheating men, being taken in bed
  • Turn-Offs: Pushy guys.  Impatient guys. Poor hygiene
  • Fantasies:  I have lived out most of them, gang bangs, BBC parties, adult theaters.  The most extreme fantasy I have that will remain a Fantasy is to have a breeding party.
  • Most Sensitive Part of Your Body: Nipples, I can cum from them.
  • Shaved Muff? Absolutely
  • Hobbies: Sex, swinging, cuckolding.  Realistically because of my vanilla life I'm so busy that when I have free time it generally becomes all about sex.  I do also enjoy travel, nothing fancy, just going away for the weekend when time allows.
  • Favorite Food: Pizza - specifically meatball and ricotta
  • Favorite Drink: Diet Mountain Dew and coffee
  • Favorite Music: Everything but heavy metal
  • Favorite Sports/Teams: Patriots and Red Sox

"I'm Roxy and am about 45 min north of Boston. I am looking for well hung black men to come and have their way with me.  I have played with my fair share of guys but just can't find one that I connect with and can have an ongoing thing with.  I have been to adult theaters, been gang banged, enjoyed nude saunas, and throw BBC hotel parties, so I'm not afraid to have some kinky fun.  I'd love a guy who I can feel comfortable with and really submit to.  I'm also in a relationship and would like to make sure he is involved, from time to time, as well.
Vanilla life can get in the way but we are able to host from time to time. I have a QoS tat on my front upper right leg and a "Slut" tattoo on my right butt cheek. As if that doesn't attract BBC,  I also have red hair and 38F boobs.  If you're in the area please hit me up and hopefully I can find the black daddy, this babygirl needs."
- Roxy Dover 

1 comment:

  1. What a Goddess, her cuckold must think he is the luckiest man in the world!

    ReplyDelete