Thursday, October 27, 2016

Queen of Spades Interview of the Month - October 2016



Amanda aka 505 Hotwife





"I really want to try a gang bang at least once with four well equipped men, preferably BBC!"



Spades Magazine: Hi Amanda. Tell us all about you.

Amanda aka 505 Hotwife: I am a 36 year old small business owner/spoiled stay at home HotWife from New Mexico who is very much into the HotWife lifestyle and totally addicted to BBC.

SM: Do you have a boyfriend/husband?  How does he feel you being in the lifestyle?
505: My husband is very supportive of my choice to be in the lifestyle and my strong preference for BBC.  He will step aside when asked and has stayed in our guest room when my previous BBC lover would spend the weekend at our place.  I have also stayed overnight at my former lover’s place when I wanted to. If it weren’t for the support of my husband I would not be in the lifestyle.


SM: How long have you been in the lifestyle?  What drew you to it?

505: Been in the lifestyle for about 5 years now. Talking about it with my husband, until we just decided to give a try and we really enjoyed it as I described above.

SM: Have you always been attracted to Black men or is that something that developed later?

505: Developed it while introduced into the lifestyle, and became instantly attracted to the BBC!


SM: What drew you to Black men? Why do you like making love to Black men?

505: Their huge cocks! Love the stretching they give me! Plus the few I have been with have been very nice and not arrogant like some other men can be.

SM: How did your first Black experience come about and did your taste of interracial passion live up to what you were hoping for?

505: My first experience was just a meet and greet, that quickly turned into much more! It was more than I was hoping for.


"My husband is very supportive of my choice to be in the lifestyle and my strong preference for BBC."



SM: How has your IR sex life progressed since that 1st Black experience?  Any regular Black lovers?

505: I've had two BBC experiences since my first, and had one regular BBC lover for about 4 years but he moved away and New Mexico's population doesn't lend itself to a wide variety of black men who are into this lifestyle.

SM: Who do you prefer to sleep with? Your husband or your Black lovers? Who do you sleep with more? Your Husband or your Black lovers?

505: I preferred to sleep with my black lover, but I slept with my husband more just because of the more time spent with him.



SM: What's your favorite way to pleasure BBC or be pleasured by them? Do you prefer one or groups?
505: My favorite way to please my BBC is by sucking his BBC and doing whatever he wants me to do. I love being pleasured orally before sexy as well, and I prefer one BBC at a time.
SM: Are you strictly for BBC or you date and sleep with other races?

505: Strictly BBC! (If I had more to choose from, but I do have sex with other races at the request of my husband since I don't have a regular BBC lover anymore.)



SM: What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?

505: I guess the kinkiest thing I've done is rimming my BBC lover, and trying to learn how to squirt with him.

SM: Are a size queen? What's the biggest cock you have had? What is the perfect size cock for you?
505: Yeah I am! The biggest I've had was about a 10" perfect would be about a 9" and THICK


"I preferred to sleep with my black lover, but I slept with my husband more just because of the more time spent with him."



SM: What do you want to do most in the lifestyle that you haven't done yet? Is that your biggest sexual fantasy? and if not, what is your biggest sexual fantasy?

505: I really want to try a gang bang at least once with four well equipped men, preferably BBC!

SM: Are you into anal?

505: I like anal every so often! ;-)



SM: Swallow or spit?

505: Swallow!!

SM: Do you have a Queen of Spades tattoo? If not would you get one to show your love for BBC?

505: Yes I have one on my pussy and it is to show my commitment to the BBC!



SM: Do any of your family or friends know about your involvement in the lifestyle or your love for BBC? If not how do you think they would react?

505: No, none of my family or friends know. Not sure how they would react.

SM: What turns you on? Turn offs? What do you look for in a guy?

505: Turn-ons are men who are physically and emotionally fit, respectful, clean hygienically and disease free. I also love men who are intelligent enough to talk more than just sex.  Turn-offs are rude, arrogant and men who can't be consistent in being in the lifestyle with me.  I would really like a regular lover/sex partner again.


"I have also stayed overnight at my former lover’s place when I wanted to. If it weren’t for the support of my husband I would not be in the lifestyle."



SM: Are you bisexual?

505: I am not bisexual

SM: In case they are reading this blog, do you have a celebrity crush?

505: Nick Cannon, Shane Diesel



SM: A lot of hotwives/Queen of Spades are getting into making their own adult movies. Is that something you would ever do?

505: Not sure, it depends on the content and where it's distributed.

SM: Thanks for agreeing to this interview Amanda.  Where can someone keep up with you and get in contact with you?

505: I am on Twitter @505HotWife and also have a wishlist on Amazon where I get a lot of nice things from my admirers. I am also interested in working with anyone who would be willing to volunteer their time and talent to help me create my own adult website.



1 comment:

  1. Great interview. You seem laid back and a bit shy. I like that

    ReplyDelete